Monday, November 10, 2008

Tagged!




Okay, it took me being tagged to get back in the blogging game. I mean, who knew that Halloween could be so darned stressful. I have had way too much on my plate lately. My husband would agree that that is usually the case and usually my own doing. I was tagged to find the 4th file and 4th photo. I have to admit, I had to do a little cheating on this one. I am at work right now....I didn't think any of you would want to see any pictures of our elderly residents or of our building, so I went to the 4th personal file on my computer and 4th pic. I felt the need to share both the 4th and 5th photo. These are my sweet parents when they were children. I love them both so much. I have the greatest childhood memories of them both. My mom use to hide under our beds at night and grab our ankles just as we were about to crawl into bed. She still loves scaring us to death. I also remember my dad carrying me to bed every night when I was a little girl and tucking me in. Thanks Jo Jo for the tag and reminding me of these great memories!

5 comments:

joleen said...

those pictures really are priceless!

Anonymous said...

Wow Mindy I have missed you blogging. Good to see you back.

Becky said...

so cute, I love old pics. Like Jo said, Priceless!

Brooke said...

Your dad is so handsome and your mom is so beautiful. How fun.

Unknown said...

What fun pictures! I love that studdly hair your dad is sporting...priceless!