Tuesday, December 1, 2009

A Man And His Dog





I love the tenderness this little puppy brings out in my man.

I keep teasing him that he doesn't even act this in love when we bring a new baby home.

It's been a few years since that has happend at our house and probably entirely untrue.
I love teasing him anyway.
It's now my turn to pretend I don't hear her crying in the middle night or needs something.
He faithfully, without complaint takes care of all the needs of this little sweetie.
I adore so many things about him, this is just one more to add to the endless list!

4 comments:

Tenika Dennis said...

So cute! (both the husband and the puppy)

Rebecca said...

Awe, so precious. Is the new puppy a golden retriever or a lab? I can't tell the difference when they're puppies.

Mindy Hill said...

She's actually a mix of both. It will be fun to see how she looks when she is older.

Rach said...

What a sweet guy!