Sunday, July 25, 2010

How We Spent Pioneer Day...

Eating LOTS of these,


And these...courtesy of the Lehi Bakery...


Lots of Smiling....


Excitement...


Being with cousins...

Setting of Smoke Bombs AKA "Fire In Da Hole"....


Playing in the street....


Being Auntie to the newest Hill born while I was in Phoenix,
she really likes me I think....


Spending time with my awesome sis in law....


LOADS of Fireworks!


Getting Wet....


Helping with a nephew's Eagle Scout Fundraiser...


Washing LOTS of cars....


And getting sticky.


Riding bikes in our neighborhood parade....


Looking Beautiful....


Kissing Pioneer Babies that I love...


and being with my best friend in the world!

For those of you that don't live in Utah....
We're LUCKY! We get to celebrate the fourth of July twice in one month and remember the pioneer settlers that made many sacrifices to settle this beautiful state of ours!

0 comments: