Saturday, August 13, 2011

A Day On The Lake

With Summer coming to an end soon, we've been trying to get out on the water as much as we can. We have the best friends and neighbors who always include us on their boating adventures....enough about that though, I need to tell you about something much more important...

This is my best friend. I think her spirit can be seen in this smile. She is the greatest friend a girl could have. I consider her my sister. We've spent the past 3 years in one another's daily lives literally living almost connected by our back doors. She's the person I look to for everything. She's smart, beautiful, righteous and strong in the gospel. She moved this past week up the canyon. We have not talked about her moving much, we've just been busy making all the preparations for the move. And, I think we are sad. So we just leave it alone. I know that 20 miles isn't that far but there's no denying it will change things for us. I love her. I'm grateful for her mighty example. I'm grateful to be a constant recipient of her love and attention.








0 comments: