Tuesday, June 23, 2009

We have a "blogger" everyone,

"Mom that is a blogger,"
were the words that came from my sweet and funny boy Isaac the other night.....
You see, I was in a bit of a frenzy. My awesome friend Rebecca was coming in the next day from Dallas to spend the weekend with us.
I wanted everything to be purrr-fect.
Most of all though, I wanted all my "chores" to be done so we could carelessly laugh and talk and play.
I was vacuuming the boys room when IT happened. I got a little too close to the linen in their bedside table and SUCKED it right up the vacuum. Hubby was yelling for me to "SHUT IT OFF" but my brain or my fingers wouldn't work. I couldn't move for a second.
Thank goodness for a hubby who can think under the pressure of his wife's stupidity....
and thank goodness for a bright 6 year old that is aware of the blogworthiness of telling our stories!
Then we laughed, and laughed, and laughed at my silliness!

0 comments: