Thursday, December 6, 2007

Something FUNNY!

I have had a series of unfortunate events as of late...One day this week my SUV slid down the drive way and into the middle of the street. Justin came home for lunch just a little after me and walked in the door confused as to why my car would be in the middle of the road...we had a good laugh about this and NOTE TO SELF: use the emergency brake! Thank goodness we now live in a cul de sac. Then, later that afternoon I got hit in the face with a flying hammer! The truth is I moved a ladder that had a hammer on top of it and it fell off and hit me! I am grateful there are no bruises to show my stupidity, but man what a headache! I decided that I had better stay home that evening. Then, Ethan decided to lock he and Abby in the downstairs bathroom. We were unable to get the door open for about 10 minutes. I could hear Abby playing in the toliet. After Justin had gone to get a screw driver to take the door off the hinges, Ethan finally figured out what to do~talk about a CRAZY day!

0 comments: