Friday, December 12, 2008

Nativity

Isaac was getting ready for school the other morning and stressing about what to take for Christmas show and tell. He was particularly grumpy because the thing he wanted to take the most had been left by Ethan at preschool the day before. He encourage him to take this cute little nativity that his friend Jace got him last year. He said to me, "mom, I don't want to hurt your feelings but I am not sure if that is very Christmasy." I responded by saying, "well, I think you should just take it and then daddy and I will have a talk with you when we all get home tonight about the true meaning of Christmas." I am grateful to our son for the teaching opportunity to remember the birth of our Savior.

1 comments:

Brooke said...

How did it turn out? I will be seeing you bright and early Saturday morning.