Tuesday, January 19, 2010

The Lost Photos of New York!

Just when you thought we were done with all this...I found more!
Truth is, I cannot stop thinking about how brilliant this experience was.
I want to go back, I want to go back, I want to go back!~
Actually, it's 1 a.m. and I'm still up.
I caught myself looking at these photos for the millionth time....
I was naughty and stayed up and watched a movie with my boyfriend.
Now, I'm creeped out and can't sleep.
Or, maybe I'm a little excited that all of our house guests arrive tomorrow for Sundance.
Our house has never been so clean.
Anyway.....


The CNN Building on a rainy Sunday Morning...

The George Washington Bridge and our back door view from the apartment....man this photo shows all my wrinkles!


I love this building!


Trinity Church


Ground Zero


WTC Visitors Center


The quaint streets of Washington Heights.
We walked these stairs daily from the Subway to the Apartment.


30 Rock

Shopping :)


Momma loves Hello Kitty :)


Indoor Ferris Wheel at the TRU Times Square


Leaving the apartment in Washington Heights to head home.
Did I mention how much we adored staying there?
We loved feeling like "Real New Yorkers"
Much better than any fancy hotel, much better....

2 comments:

JENNE said...

You take beautiful photographs. Keep 'em coming. And you are BEAUTIFUL in them. Keep smiling!

Rach said...

Who's apartment did you stay at, it is so awesome! It seems much more artsy and romantic than living in Orem/Provo if you ask me. And I would LOVE to do a painting for you...find a photo you like and let's make it happen!
P.S.
Yes, I got another long, hard boner over that awesome hat. Mmmmm.