Saturday, August 14, 2010

10 Years Ago Today...

In 2000, with my good friend Zina...Look at me, such a youngling.

I started a new job....
One that would change my life FOREVER.


These past 10 years working for Courtyard at Jamestown have been perfectly amazing.
Looking back at the lessons I have learned in those walls, I'm astounded.
I find the love I get caring for our residents to be profoundly wonderful.
I'm deeply blessed to have a career that values my virtues as a mother.
I'm thankful that my work takes care of me as much as I take care of it...
Maybe even more.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Gorgeous girlie! I remember when you started. You were such a friend to me. I really appreciated how sincere you were/are.

I have to agree too what a wonderful job it is. Even my small part, and short time there taught me many lessons.

Tenika Dennis said...

10 years! Wow!

Unknown said...

Courtyard is certainly lucky to have you...anyone would be!