Sunday, December 11, 2011

Beef N' Cheese Santa


The boys and I were on our way to my office yesterday morning to set up for a Christmas event when the topic of discussion in the car was the Santa that would be there. I knew they would know that he wasn't the REAL Santa, so I was explaining how Santa has many helpers. He's too busy in the North Pole getting ready for the big day to go and visit every child. That's when Isaac said to me:
"So what you are saying mom is he is a beef n cheese Santa?"
Ha, Ha...Yes, Isaac that's exactly what I am saying.
Watch this hilarious clip to see what's so funny about a beef n cheese Santa!

2 comments:

Jason and Amy said...

Hey there Missy...I think that's such a funny little conversation you and Isaac had in the car about Santa.

cindy said...

We miss our Hill friends! Hope you have a very Merry Christmas.