Sunday, February 26, 2012

Love.

Apparently the love that Justin and I feel towards one another is evident to our children. It was the topic of dinner discussion last Friday night, where the boys had a few choice words for us about the constant PDA in our house LOL! Then Abby drew this in church today and told me that it's Justin and I. Looks like a lot of LOVE to me! Words could never adequately communicate how thankful I am to be in a loving marriage to a man that is beyond wonderful. Isaac is that age I was when my parents were divorced. I think about that all the time and give thanks that he or Ethan and Abby won't have to go through that ever. While kids act like it's gross to them for their parents to be in love, it certainly gives them the most amazing sense of safety and security. If our boys will keep looking to their father for the example of how women should be loved, they will have happy lives in store.

2 comments:

Tenika Dennis said...

So sweet! I think it's really fantastic that your kids recognize and feel the love in your household. What a great example you are setting for them in their future relationships.

Rach said...

Ha ha . . . a few choice words :)