Wednesday, March 21, 2012

It's Soccer Season Again!

Sorry, I've been busy...It's time for soccer season again! Justin and I have been crazy running kids here and there, coaching, cheering and spending time with this little soccer cutie! Isn't she something?Our schedule is as follows:

Monday-Isaac Practice
Tuesday-Ethan and Abby Practice
Wednesday-Abby Game
Thursday-Ethan & Isaac Games
Friday-Isaac Practice
Saturday-Games for all three

WHEW! It's quite exciting actually. My girls team is really starting to "get it". I think I must have seemed like a "pageant mom" at our game last Saturday. I was amazed that my little 6 year old "pinks" are beginning to work together and even play defensively. I have lots of blogging to catch up on and so much to tell. But for now, GO PINK SPARKLES!!! :)

0 comments: