Wednesday, October 3, 2012

2012 "Walk To End Alzheimer's"

I just want to say WOW!  What a wonderful day and way to remember & celebrate those we love, those we have lost and those that we know who are currently battling Alzheimer's Disease.  I'm incredibly grateful to all those who helped engaged in this cause.  I'm thankful for your donations of time, efforts, money, food and humor.  It's been an amazing opportunity for me to chair the walk these past two years. Thank you to our outstanding committee who pitched in to make this happen.  I'm grateful to my sidekick and assistant Aubrey for dealing with my stress during walk season and for my husband and kids for rubbing my feet and putting up with my general craziness.   I've learned so much and my heart is even more endeared to those families and their loved ones who have, are, or will continue to advocate for a world with out Alzheimer's!


























0 comments: