Tuesday, February 24, 2009

The Booger Collection

Yeah, that's right....I discovered a booger collection in our house last week. I was de-junking the boys room and discovered that Ethan had been wiping them on his wall by his bed! I know, you are all going, ewwww gross and wondering what kind of hygiene requirements we have in our family. I proceeded to scold him and tell him the I would clean it up this time and that he better NEVER do that again! Well, before bed last night, I went in to tuck them in and actually caught him counting the NEW BOOGERS! He's in big trouble in our house. I told him that I am going to invite his big crush Naomi over and share this little secret with her. I NEED HELP....BOYS ARE GROSS!

2 comments:

Bakers said...

I hear ya. I don't know what's worse having your kids pick his nose and wipe in on the walls or watch him eat it. It grosses me out and no matter how many times I tell Ben not to do it...he does it anyways. Boys are pretty gross, but we love them.

Amy said...

I bought the boys some tissues and set them next to their beds. It seemed to help.

I would just rather count tissues with boogers in them then boogers on the wall...haha!

Boys are gross. But they are so darn cute and incredible inventive. They amaze me everyday!!