Monday, August 13, 2007

"The Magic of Life"

My awesome friend who lives in New York (or Philly-Rebecca, where are you right now) got me started on blogging and everything else in life that is cool. She is the most talented and full of love person you could ever meet. She emailed me today after looking at my past few entries and said that, "I live in the magic of life." Well, anyone who knows about my past, knows that I have been blessed in ways immeasurable. This statement is from a woman who has a 12 month old daughter and a 2month old son who spent his first 7 weeks of life in the NICU. If anyone has and lives in "the magic of life," it is her. She has taught me so much! I am grateful for the opportunity that the Lord contiunally has given me throughout my life to be surrounded by greatness. Her little baby has help build faith in my little children as we would pray every night for Baby Talmage. Her friendship has given me so much love and her talents give me boundless hope that I can grow up to be like her someday! Rebecca, thanks for giving me "the magic!"

0 comments: