Thursday, August 2, 2007

Oldies But GOODIES!






I'm feeling a bit nostalgic lately probably because I have gotten in touch with so many friends from fun times in the past and because of moving from our home of nearly 9 years. While organizing and packing I came across some cute and funny old pics of Justin and I. This is proof to all my college friends who thought I was crazy when I came home from a random trip to Utah and told everyone I was getting married. Many of you didn't even know him at the time. These pictures show you that we did know eachother pre-Kansas City! In the first one I am 15! The second one is of my freshman year of college when Jus and I coached T-Ball together. Who would have thought that more than 10 years later we would be married with 3 beautiful babies? The last few are of our Maui wedding. Enjoy!

1 comments:

Rebecca said...

these are soooo great! i love them!