Monday, February 25, 2008

I've been tagged!

Well, it's my turn...Bekah Byron tagged me! Here we go, I hope too many dark secrets don't come out he, he!



TEN YEARS AGO: I was 21 and living in Kansas City . MO and totally unaware that in just a year and a half I would re-connect with someone I knew in high school, get married and move to Utah. I was working two jobs and going to school full time, and dating someone who was TOTALLY wrong for me. I am just happy and grateful that I figured that one out! I spent this time with some amazing friends and had a blast soing fun things around Kansas City with them. I am so thankful to still be in touch with everyone!



5 PLACES I HAVE LIVED: Clinton, Mo...Springfield, MO...Kansas City, MO....Orem, UT but an interesting fact is that I lived in Orlando the Summer of 1995 selling t-shirts for a company called Sportswon when the Magic won the NBA Championship.



FIVE THINGS ON MY TO-DO LIST: 1. Go to Culinary School 2. Learn to sew (better) 3. Run a Marathon (St. George Oct. 2008) 4. Backpack Europe with my hubby 5. Have my adult children say that I was the best mother they could have ever wanted



FIVE THINGS YOU MIGHT NOT KNOW ABOUT ME: 1. I'm an open book :) so this one may be a little more difficult to complete 2. I refuse to watch horror movies or go to haunted houses which is a curse because those are some of Justin's favorite things to do. believe me, I have TRIED to get over this one! 3. My adult siblings call me "Mindy Duck" because I spent so much time "quacking" as a child 4. When I first moved to UT 9 years ago I wrecked my own car twice in a year. The first time I backed into the neighbor's car and the second I backed into our other car! 5. I flunked out of college my first semester due to severe depression over the loss of my step-father...but I was able to sweet talk my way into a second chance!



FIVE JOBS THAT I HAVE HAD: 1. Worked as a "bagel" girl at Einstein's Bagels 2. Respite provider for parents who have children with disabilities (I LOVED this job) 3. I worked in a video store and tanning salon during high school 4. Waitress at ON THE BORDER mexican Grill in KC 5. Catering Coordinator for The American Resturaunt (Five star resturaunt) in KC



2 BAD HABITS: 1. Yelling at my children (something I am trying to rid myself of!) 2. Nail biting 3. Hostess Chocolate doughnuts 4. SHOPPING SHOPPING SHOPPING...those of you who know me well, know that if you are looking for ANYTHING I can certainly find it 5. I am obsessive compulsive about laundry and having a clean home. I know this annoys my family at times. When I get on a roll, I can stay up till 4 a.m. cleaning!

I tag Rebecca Walters and Amy Oscarson! You're IT!

0 comments: