Friday, April 18, 2008

9 Years Ago....this weekend!

Just a little reflecting on where Justin and I were 9 years ago this weekend! I flew to Utah to see Justin after nearly 5 years! It was such a great trip and some of the best memories of my life! We talked every night for about 3 weeks on the phone and decided that if we were attracted to one another (because we had talked about everything else), it was a done deal. I remember sitting in the car after my first 24 hours in Utah thinking, "I SO want to marry this guy, he's going to think I am crazy!" Lucky for me, he was thinking the same thing! Well, the rest is history. Marrying Mr. Hill has been by far the best decision I have ever or will evver make! I love you Jus and am grateful for the past 17 years if friendship.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Vinho, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://vinho-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Brooke said...

Woo-hoo! I would be one who has given you "grief" about updating. Yeah! I love reading about you guys. Thanks for all of your updates and fun things that have been going on in your world. Hope you all get feeling better. Bryn and Rick had been sick weeks ago, and as of 2 days ago, I am coming down with the cold. YIKES!