Thursday, April 17, 2008

Good Morning!

Ok, so it has been awhile since I posted anything and many of you are giving me trouble for that! Yes! It is also 5 a.m. while I am writing this. The truth is, that it has been very busy in our house as of late. The kids have been feeling sick for an endless twoo weeks now, but are finally on the mend (I think). We have the feeling that this Utah Winter is NEVER going to go away. In addition, I have misplaced the battery charger to the digital camera. This makes it difficult to upload photos. I woke up at 4 a.m. this morning to Isaac begging for a drink of water. When Justin told him there was some by his bed, he replied "no dad, that water is not fresh enough." So, I got up to get him a drink and put him back to bed...but there was no going back to bed for me. I spent the next half-hour rummaging through drawers to find that stinkin' charger with no luck. Hopefully I'll be back up and running again soon! As for now, I'll post a few things I do have saved on my computer!

0 comments: