Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Mrs. Piggy

I have been unusually quiet lately, having a difficult time blogging about much of anything. Isaac has given me a new subject. Notice this post was not titled Funny Hill Kid Quote. That is because I am still trying to figure out whether it is funny or not. He came home from school last week and proceeded to tell us that he had managed to make his entire class laugh today. "Well mom, we were working on our pig worksheets and I raised my hand and said to my teacher: wouldn't it be funny if your name was Mrs. Piggy instead of Mrs. Headman." In horror I asked him what she said to that. "Oh mom, she said she liked her own name better and then the entire class laughed." This made me sad. Isaac has absolutely no idea that what he just said was incredibly rude to his teacher. I wasn't sure how to tell him because I know he has never seen the real Mrs. Piggy in his life. I truly hope his teacher understands that he would never say something like that to hurt her feelings. UGHHHH!

2 comments:

Becky said...

he's too stinkin cute. I love that kid, always saying great things. You sure have taught him well. :)

JENNE said...

I will have to remember the great things Isaac says in primary, and let you know. I love Isaac. His smile is one of the highlights of my week! It was so fun to see you at Bookclub and Yoga. Come again! We love our crazy lives, and this fantastic neighborhood and friends!
JEN