Tuesday, November 18, 2008

When mom comes to town...

Greeting Grandma & Grandpa at the airport
Baking Cookies with Grandma

Sitting at the little kids table :)


Grandma is TONS of fun!



Weeeee!


At the pumpkin patch



Visiting Squaw Peak


Love this guy!



Yum! Grandma makes the BEST chocolate cake!



She even reads us stories and gives mommy sewing lessons!



Saying goodbye is hard every time!
We had such a wonderful time with my mom and step-dad during their week long visit mid-October. It is always wonderul when my mom is here. She is such a kid herself, making forts and getting down on her hands and knees pretending to be a dog and chasing the kids around. This was an especially memorable visit. It was the first time I got to really share our little Abby with her. She and grandma baked cookies, played dollhouse and read lots of books. The boys love the famous "tickle bug" that they always bring to town. I always feel so much more organized and refreshed when my parents come. They seem to have a way of getting me back on track with things!

1 comments:

CVF said...

Love the blog...

Mindy, I'm looking for Justin's e-mail. I want to set up a time where we can go to lunch or dinner sometime.

Chad