Friday, June 11, 2010

Friday Funny

Have Cinderella Heels...
MUST WEAR TO TARGET!



Over my parenting years, I have begun to eat a lot of my words, especially these days.
I used to walk through the supermarket with my sweet smelling, perfectly groomed and behaved child at my side and wonder...
What was that other mom thinking letting her child leave the house looking like that?
Don't little girls know that princess dresses are "just for dress up?"
I'll never have a little girl with ratted hair in the back, oh gosh!
Well...now I say ANYTHING GOES.
If it makes my kids happy and keeps the peace and doesn't kill anyone,
THEN I THINK IT IS A VERY GOOD IDEA.
Even if you fall on your face 10 times while walking through the Target Store.
As long as you get back up as all women do with a smile on your face.
Keep wearing those heels.

(Let's not forget who her mother is and her constant example of all things female.)

3 comments:

Rach said...

SO CUTE, I love it!

Rebecca said...

Oh my goodness! I love you even more! What great, great advice!

Jason and Amy said...

Aren't we so lucky to have our "1" little princess that keeps us young and reminds of of wanting to do the very same things...