Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Guilty...


It's True, I'm Addicted to this cute little white kitty.

I remember as a child, my mom would fill my stocking full of all things Hello Kitty.
I have a Hello Kitty bathrobe, pajamas, coin purse, earrings, socks just to name a few.
One of the greatest moments of my life was discovering the Hello Kitty store in Times Square while visiting New York last year.
In the top drawer of my desk at my office you can find a jumbo HC Calculator that I have had for years. Clients often comment on it when I whip it out to do their bill.
I was at a professional meeting several months ago and forgotten my business cards and wrote my name and number on a piece of Hello Kitty paper from the notepad in my purse. The lady I was giving my number to laughed and commented how that must belong to my little girl.
NOPE, It was mine all mine.
I never thought of this as a problem until I came to work with my lunch in a HC lunch bag this week and I became the laughing stalk of the girls in the office.
Truth is, I don't really care.
Laugh all you want.
She and I will be friends forever.

1 comments:

Tenika Dennis said...

I think there is absolutely nothing wrong with loving something as adorable as a kitty from your childhood!

And I know this is unrelated to the post but I wanted to tell you that I really love your cute family picture at the top!