Thursday, December 2, 2010

Tightie Whities

Note: Mr. Hill informed me that I was not permitted to upload photos of the following event. I know that he's right but there were some cute buns streaking about in our house last night! I couldn't help but want to capture the moment.


We had a visit from our Primary President last night. She was just stopping by to make sure Isaac is all ready for his big baptism day on Saturday and to see if he had any questions. She also kindly reminded him to wear white underwear under his white jumper. I was grateful for the reminder but soon realized that none of our boys own a pair of
white undies
. They have always been boxer guys. I had to go out for a meeting and stopped by the store to acquire such undergarments. Upon arriving at home I presented the "Tightie Whities" to Isaac. Those boys then proceeded to run around the house in their new underwear, squealing and laughing and wearing it on their buns and their heads. We had a heck of a time getting them calmed down for bed.
Who knew one little pack of white underwear could create so much joy?

1 comments:

Elizabeth said...

I can imagine! That sounds like a few boys I know. Thanks for the heads up-we'll need to invest in some of those next year. I hope the experience is as fun as yours! Congrats to Isaac!