Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Baptism



It was a great day for our sweet Ethan.  He's a boy who lives and breaths for soccer.  He also has such a sweetness about him and he appreciates the gospel in his life.  I hear it every time he gives a bedtime prayer and thanks Heavenly Father for his body.  He's always so kind and polite to others.  He's always the first one up in the house and looks for ways he can help me.  He's a hard worker.  I attribute that to why he is such a great student and athlete.  He won't stop until he's mastered the skill set before him. He's a beautiful pianist.  I love to hear him play.  We celebrated the day with waffles and cream with friends and family at our house and a cousins swim in the pool after.  It's a day we'll never forget.  

There's so much about him that I love.  I'm so glad that he was baptized and that Heavenly Father chose me to be his mom.  


1 comments:

PALMERS said...

Oh my goodness! I can't believe Ethan is 8! What a beautiful family. I miss you guys.