Friday, November 16, 2012

Good ole' Missouri Times

I recently traveled home to Missouri to see my family and had a great time in Kansas City and the Lake of the Ozarks with the Wyatts.  It was wonderful to catch up with everyone and spend some time with my sweet, dear grandparents.  
Jenna and Rees hauling off the remains of the roasted hog...we know how to party :)

My nephew Larry who is more like a brother than a nephew.  I truly adore this kid!
Me with my sweet, dear grandparents.  

Justin freaked out when he saw me wearing "Camo".  I told him I was just trying to get back in touch with my "Missouri Roots".  The truth is I was freezing and I only brought a little sweater.  And I have to tell you that I freaked out because there was a scorpion on the floor just as I was climbing into bed at the lake house.  Thank goodness for daring little girls in my family who were willing to rescue me and kill that darn scorpion.
My Silly Bro
Lake of The Ozarks, the view from my grandparents home....lots of fun memories growing up here.

My nephew Larry getting "schooled" by me in a game of shuffleboard at The Red Fox
My niece and nephew, I just love them!

My Gran, oh how I love this woman.  She means everything to me...you can see it in the way we look at one another.

My brother Rodney and his cute family.


0 comments: