Monday, March 17, 2008

A new look

Check it out! Those of you who frequent our blog may notice some changes! I have been playing around and have learned a few new tricks. Now if I can just figure out how to put one of those cool custom backgrounds in....Rebecca, you are the savvy one at all things cool...any pointers? i have some new pics to upload soon too. Hope all is well! Pray for me, as Justin is on a buisness trip to Google in Cali this week. I'm sure I'll survive but it will be lonely and hectic without my better half around this week. Have a fun and safe trip babe! XOXOXOXO

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I like it! I'm not really all that savvy when it comes to technical details unfortunately. My background is the same as yours:)--just a different color. I did figure out how to do a header at the top of my blog, but I don't even remember how I did that:) Good luck survivin' the week!

Oh! One more thing...do you ever watch "Lipstick Jungle" on NBC? (you can watch it online too) Brooke Shields character sort of reminds me of you:)

Jennie said...

Mindy, hang in there this week without Justin! I'm sure you'll survive. How is little Abby doing? Jake had his first birthday. I'll be posting pics soon, so check out my blog www.tannerbanner.blogspot.com. Can you believe he is already 1?! Love you, Jennie PS-Check out pyzam.com for cool blog backgrounds.