Thursday, September 11, 2008

Hill Kid Quote #5





Yesterday while shopping in Target, Isaac looked at me and said very earnestly: "Mom, I think you should have another baby so that I can play with it and take care of it, then when it gets bigger we can just sell it." I looked at him and replied, "Maybe we should just sell you and get a new baby." Of course he knew I was kidding. I then explained to him why selling a baby is a big NO NO....He is at a stage that he really loves little babies. It was the sweetest thing I had ever seen when Celeste and Kris were here with their twins. Isaac practically set up his room as their make-shift nursery. At one point when we were babysitting, he tool both boppys in his room, put on a Baby Einstein and insisted that Jaxson and Shaun both be on his bed. I laughed so hard to see him tend both of the boys putting each binky in every 3 seconds. Babies seem to bring out something really sweet in our little warrior Ethan as well. Abby on the other hand, could take them or leave them. I always say what a good thing it is that she came last. She doesn't like to share Justin and I with anyone. I have long had the feeling that there still might be one more little spirit waiting to join us...Just would disagree, especially since there have been permanent measures taken to assure our reproductive years are OVER! I have attached a couple of pics of our boys with their sweet twins.

1 comments:

Gean & Weldon Hill said...

Justin and Mindy, one of my
favorite memories is your children
with Jaxson and Shaun. Many things, as that, are priceless.
Love, Mom (H.)