Tuesday, September 9, 2008

A new best friend

You know who you are....just wanted to acknowledge the top 10 great things about my new friend. I am sure I will be able to add to this list daily, thanks for such a fun time last night!

1. You make the best "Fluff" of anyone I have ever known
2. You always have that beautiful smile on your face, even in a room of thirty plus squirmy kids
3. Costco tortillas that are like homemade
4. Good books to read
5. Hidden Wedges (I heart that)
6. Such a patient and kind mother to sweet boys
7. Kindergarten Room Mother Buddies
8. I feel inspired when I am with you
9. Unconditional Love and Great Example (that's 2 I Know)
10. Greatest cook with awesome tips and recipes

I am sure we will be able to add best visiting teaching companion I have ever had (and will ever have) to the list soon.

Your friendship is so wonderful! I am so thankful for your daily example in my life!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Oh Mindy I'm blushing. Thanks! I love you too and I'm so excited for the fun that is to be had in the future. You're awesome.

Unknown said...

it's always nice to have a good influence around you. I am sure you are one of those to many people mindy!