Friday, September 26, 2008

Salsa


One of my favorite things about this fall has been all of the amazing tomatoes we have gotten from our garden. This has allowed me to make lots of salsa. I have shared it with a few friends and neighbors recently who say it is the best they have ever had, not sure if I believe them because I really just made it up. Here are the ingredients, sorry there are no measurements...I usually just throw it all together.

10-12 juicy tomatoes chopped up
freshly squeezed lime juice from 2 limes
1 chopped jalapeno
1/2 chopped red onion
1/2 bundle chopped cilantro
salt & pepper
couple tablespoons sugar

Try it out and let me know what you think. I made this meal for the guys on a recent Monday Night Football Boy's Night and it was YUMMY! Also notice the amazing runner my friend Becky made for our kitchen table, I love it!

1 comments:

Rebecca said...

Mmmm! I have been so disappointed in the Farmers Market tomatoes and can't wait to grow my own next year.