Saturday, August 1, 2009

Sadness

Today is a very sad day for us all....
We said goodbye to a sweet and special boy who had an infectious smile and dimples that we'll never forget. It is so difficult in moments like these to understand such tragedy. I know that he is in heaven smiling that bright shiny smile down on us.
I feel overwhelmed with gratefulness to have gotten to be his Sunday School teacher these past few years. He has touched my life with his powerful spirit. I am appreciative my boys got to have such an amazing friend in their lives.
I stand astonished at his unbelievable family and their outstanding example.
But it's not really goodbye, it's we'll see you later......
We Love you, We miss you dearly.

1 comments:

Rebecca said...

I have been praying for this family and all who knew him since I talked to you. I haven't stopped thinking of it since. I have been trying to be more grateful for my sweet children in thinking how his mothers heart and arms must just ache and how her heart must be broken.