Tuesday, August 4, 2009

A Confession.....

I was listening to some old tunes the other day and came across a Dave Matthews Band song from long ago. He played at my college homecoming at SMSU my freshman year. That was before his music was as famous. It was an awesome experience to see them in such a small venue! His music totally reminds me of that chapter in my life. Well, I always adored his "fire dancer" logo. In fact, I remember thinking on several occasoins: "If I ever get a tattoo, that would be what it would be of." Thank goodness I never gave in to that silliness. Not that I am calling any of you reading that have a tattoo silly....I just think I would have really regretted that decision now that I am thirty something. I still love the band and the logo but not so much that I would have wanted it permanently attached to my body! Oh, how we grow up.....

2 comments:

Machelle said...

I know a girl that has that fire dancer tattoo like HUGE on her back. looks really uhh... cool. :/

joleen said...

Maybe I'll show you my tattoo someday! I do relly regret it!