Saturday, December 26, 2009

Holiday Recap

AKA It's Been BUSY and so here's a holiday overload so you know what's been happening at the Hills........



We've been making lots of these lately....


And Dealing with the second to second mood swings of this little lass....



Playing lots of Games, Barbie house, Halo Risk, Mario and putting Legos together with Mr. Hill until I want to lose my mind only to have the Lego set I worked for hours on smash to bits moments later. Do I sound like I am complaining?
It was the most fun I have had for awhile.....


Laid in bed (LOTS) and worked on making these....


Finished these Pirate Quilts just in time to give to my best first mates on Christmas Eve.
Now their pirate room is complete....

Made a ton of these beauties for all the girlies in my life that I love.
If you are reading this and weren't a recipient....just wait until your next birthday....


Aided the tooth fairy with this cutie pie......


Spent a quiet "low key" Christmas Eve at home opening our packages sent from family, eating yummy food, watching Christmas movies and snuggling into our new PJs......


While Visions of Sugarplums danced in their little heads.....


That is, once we were able to finally get them in bed!


Preparing Santa's Stash was a fun thing to do....


And waking up to giggly boys at 2 a.m. in the living room!
I quickly ushered them back to bed. They went back to sleep on the bottom bunk while I and my cast climbed to the top to settle in for a long winter's nap.
That was abruptly interrupted with a terrible scream at 4 a.m. from drama queen Abby.
She had a cough, a cold and once again the entire house was up.
So, we went with it....letting the kids open it all up.
By some stroke of miracle we were all back in bed at 6 a.m. Awoke at noon and had breakfast then....
It was the most bizarre Christmas and all I can say is Benedryll is coming to visit on next Christmas Eve day!




Merry Christmas to all!

3 comments:

dana liston said...

looks like an awesome and exciting Christmas! It's never a dull moment with three kids, is it? :)

Tenika Dennis said...

What a fun-filled Christmas! How exciting. And I love your watches! Cute!

Elizabeth Kulbeth said...

WHo needs sleep the night before Christmas anyway?!?-hillarious!