Saturday, December 5, 2009

SUPER SATURDAY!


Our kids got abducted today by their favorite aunt and uncle and 5 cousins they adore.
They were out the front door without any coats or shoes before I could get a goodbye out of them.
No goodbye kisses or hugs.
They were blissfully entertained:
running
jumping
eating
laughing
ALL DAY AND ALL NIGHT.
They came in the door and collapsed from sheer happiness.

Jus and I went to see New Moon.
I surprisingly LOVED it, especially the soundtrack!
It took me 9 months to see Twilight.
I rolled my eyes several times through that one.
Sorry if that statement offends any of you die hard fans.
New Moon only got a couple of eye rolls but I really enjoyed it....

Then, we went grocery shopping together, took a long nap, ate a yummy dinner with friends and chilled at Barnes & Noble for a bit.

I missed the kids, but it was nice to relax with my dream guy!

THANKS D&N
YOU ARE THE BEST!!!!!

0 comments: