Thursday, December 17, 2009

I had NO idea....

That My BETTER HALF felt this way about me.....

Look at my eyes and smile, so happy and unsuspecting....


Now that's more like it!
More family pics to come, want to wait until you get your Christmas cards so I don't spoil it.
Oh, and I got a new cast on my left foot today and it's CAMO...
so much cuter than that yucky white one I had last time.
I'll post pictures soon and I'm afraid the mister got some video of me coming out of my narcotic induced silliness. It's sure to make you snicker?
Have a great weekend all!

4 comments:

Jaime said...

Darling pictures! I hope you are able to take it easy and enjoy the holidays. Happy healing!

How Sweet it is! said...

I hope your recovery goes well. Sit back, relax, and enjoy the holidays!

Amy said...

We got your card a few days ago.... SUPER CUTE!

I hope you feel better soon! We still need to head out for a girl's night soon.

Rach said...

Ha ha, I love that picture! Husbands are always so sneaky when it comes to choking you. I hope you're feeling ok!