Saturday, July 17, 2010

Home Of The Free Because Of The Brave


When my friend's son was killed in Afghanistan in March I began to ponder all the many things we take for granted as Americans....I attended his funeral and think that every American should have the experience of attending a fallen soldier's memorial in their life. I truly felt honor, and patriotism and gratitude swell.

During the past few months I have thought about how I could get involved and express my love and thankfulness to Nigel's family. Yesterday we held a Vintage Car Show at the community I work for to raise money for his memorial scholarship. It was a great day!
We were able to raise $1500 and have a great time!
We're nearing our goal of $30,000!

Go to www.carlosnigelfund.com
to learn more


Nigel K. Olsen
KIA March 4, 2010
Your Sacrifice Will Not Be Forgotten

0 comments: