Sunday, September 12, 2010

A Darn Good Time!

One of the million things I love about my job is the great events I get to plan each month. There's nothing in the world like seeing the happiness in the eyes of our residents and their family members and to know that you are helping to create moments that they will never forget. Yesterday we kicked off National Assisted Living Week by holding an old fashioned carnival. I think we were all blown away by the attendance and family participation. This week is an extra special time for us to express our thanks to the greatest generation. We'll be doing fun things like horse and buggy rides, chili cook-off (I'm a contestant), fashion show, Quilt Display and even a baby photo contest! Look HERE for updates on what we doing all week long. It should be a great time.
I know, I know all of you are jealous because I have the best job ever!













4 comments:

Ratfink said...

I am beyond jealous!!

Tenika Dennis said...

Super fun! I'm sad I couldn't be there.

Rach said...

Diapers, Diapers, Diapers. And why is that boy trying to grab Isaac's boob?!?

Rebecca said...

SO FUN!!!! And I am IN LOVE with your blog background!