Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Pixie Dust and Farmers Markets


Little Lady got a sweet new "do" this past week.
I like to call it her "pixie" haircut.
She immediately looked in the mirror after her style and said to Justin:
"Jinkies dad, I look like Velma"
As in, Velma from Scooby Doo.
It must be the red glasses!
I just think she's cute as a button.
And check out the awesome headband I found for her at the Farmer's Market.
Don't worry, I already have my sewing machine out perfecting my own "Mindy Version" of this creation. It was one of many great and "crafty" finds last Saturday.
Not to mention the delicious artisan breads, fresh produce and yummy treats! You should check it out!
GO HERE






2 comments:

joleen said...

i may cut my hair like that too! Way cute! i love the headbands!

Rach said...

Those pics of Abby are SO STINKING CUTE!!