Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Ethan's Birthday Recap...

It was ALOT of boys, fun and work. In the end, there was one boy who felt really special and so it was all worth it!

This is one of our neighbors that serves more as a grandma to us than anything. Ethan just loves his MaryLou.


The awesome threesome...these boys are going to be friends for a very long time.

Making a wish...that look in my eye says everything about how much I adore this guy!


I'm grateful for a husband who embraces my insanity!


Too bad no one had a good time :)


What goes best after hots dog, chips, cake and ice cream you ask? Oh, more sugar and junk food for sure!


We had a few boys hanging around...


Another family favorite, Miss Aubrey even stopped in!


We enjoyed a movie outdoors in our sleeping bags


Played night games and hid in the tents...



I think a good time was had by all..even the big kids!


And then the birthday boy fell asleep during his own party. I think that means AWESOME!


We even got to wake up with cousins.
I want to make a special shout out to these boys who slept over and kept all the boys quiet (NOT)
in their tents...sorry neighbors, no one SLEPT at the SLEEPOVER!

1 comments:

How Sweet it is! said...

You sure do know how to throw awesome birthday parties! skyler loved it! he was so worn out/tired, that he came home and slept for about 4 hours.