Friday, July 15, 2011

Flashback Friday

Remember her? She's doing much better, I am happy to report. We even went out on the town with our men last night. She teased me about getting her walker in and out of the car for her. That's something I do a lot for people, so I felt right at home. WOW! I can't begin to tell you what a huge blessing these past few weeks have been for both of us. I love her so much, can't you just see? Thanks so much to everyone who has helped me support this miracle lady by offering their prayers, meals, kind deed and thoughts! She's well on the road to recovery now!

1 comments:

Rach said...

You are so sweet!! We had so much fun last night :) I felt like such a grown-up having a reason to get dressed and put on makeup. And no one even noticed I was bald cause I had a headband on!! Sneaky sneaky...