Friday, July 1, 2011

This Is A True Story...

WARNING! This post may change the way you feel about us. After reading you may feel that we are crazy an experience some anxiety. What you are about to read is a true story. Within a 24 hour period we somehow ended up with a snake, 3 lizards and a bunny. Did I forget to mention 3 HAPPY kids also? We're not these parents who don't allow critters in our house. In fact through the years we've just about done it all: frogs, fish, crabs, snakes, rabbits, dogs, cats, and too many "pet" bugs to count. I feel confident that Justin and I can set up a habitat for just about any living thing at this point. If you see us building an ark soon in the backyard, think nothing of it!



2 comments:

Tenika Dennis said...

Lucky kids!

Jess said...

I love it!
I especially love the picture where all 3 lizzards are attached to a shirt :)
You guys are awesome!