Friday, September 23, 2011

It's All About Family....

There is no greater joy than spending the weekend with family. This is my big brother...We had such a great time at my grandparent's home in the Lake of the Ozarks catching up and having fun!


My Uncle Gary and Cousin Chris


My bro and his new love.


One of my favorite cousins and best pals growing up, Annie.


The Lake, endless summer memories growing up here.


Time for a boat ride to our favorite hang out The Red Fox.


My cousin Annie (another Annie), together we make mischief of all sorts :)


Happiness.


Gus, my buddy!


Reese and I taking a night time boat ride.


Silliness.


My grandma, my love.


And Grandpa too!

2 comments:

Tenika Dennis said...

It looks like you had a really great time with your family. I'm glad. :)

Rach said...

Your family is so cute (with such flavor!) and I'm so glad you took this trip!