Saturday, September 24, 2011

Today Was The Day...And I'm Blown Away....

We made a start to put an end to Alzheimer's Disease.
Thank you to all of my friends, family, co-workers and professional colleagues
who took it upon themselves to engross in this cause.
It was a wonderful day! I had a great time!
It was so much more than raising money.
It was celebrating the lives of those we have lost to this disease.
Thank you , thank you, thank you!
We raised over $21,000 go HERE to see for yourself!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Congrats Mindy!! That is a fantastic $$ amount! I wish I had been able to attend. Keep me posted for next year.

Rach said...

You are AMAZING!! No one in the world could have pulled this off except you...and I wish I had a picture of you with your purple shirt and backpack smiling into the microphone. You are SO CUTE.