Sunday, November 15, 2009

So Missing My Nap Buddy


I remember this photo was taken just after I discovered I was expecting Isaac. I was so tired all of the time! Those were the days of white bedding, towels, couches, & carpet in my life.
Those days are over.


Sweet ole' girl this is how she would lay by our bed each night.


Before we had kids, this is where I wanted to be after a long day of work!

We're still missing our sweet girl. It comes up every day.
I am on the lookout for the perfect puppy.
We have changed our minds and want another lab.
I especially have my heart set on a Golden Retriever/Lab mix.
I hope to find the perfect addition before Christmas.
I know all of you think a puppy is not practical in our crazy lives right now.
We don't care. We still want and need a new doggie to share in our home.

1 comments:

Jason and Amy said...

Ah how wonderfully sweet these pictures are of the two of you!!! I say good for you guys to know what's important to you and your family. A puppy is ALWAYS practical in the lives of people that want to be happy. I say that the adults need it as much as the kiddos. Have fun finding that new member to your family and I can't wait to meet him/her.