Friday, November 6, 2009

This Weekend.....

Be Sure to do some "CLOWNING AROUND"

This Utah Weather is going to be fabulous! ~See note at bottom of this post to find out what I'm gonna be doin'!




"Mom, we'll be your servants and you can be our master." "Oh that's just music to my ears you sweet boys."
NOW I'M HAVING FUN.....because,
Hubby is treating me like the Queen of Sheba, probably even better.
Oh man I love that guy!
Plus super nanny/bff/little sis thinks she is my nanny too this week and countless friends bringing me treats and dinner for the next week. BE CAREFUL PEOPLE....
I have had the opportunity to hire these two clowns to attend to my every need like:
fluff my pillows, get my drinks and snacks (they'll even feed me at no extra charge), tickle my back, play with my hair, apply chapstick, sing me songs, and whatever else my little heart desires.....
All they ask for in return is a weekend trip to spend $3 each at the Dollar Store.
Sounds like a great deal to me.....
Hope your weekend is as enjoyable as mine will be.
Where does little princess fit in to all this you ask? Did you need to ask, REALLY?
She's right here by my side expecting the same royal treatment. Just another normal day in her pampered life.
Oh yeah, and I HEART PERCOCET right now. Is that bad?
I'll share the gorey details of my surgery at a later date, but I'm glad foot #1 is done and I'm doing well. I might even be enjoying myself. Isn't that wrong?

1 comments:

Machelle said...

I'm glad the surgery went well!!! I miss you already...