Saturday, May 28, 2011

1 Fish, 2 Fish, Green Fish, Blue Fish


After a long winter and really missing one of our favorite places, we loaded the kiddies up and headed out for our first fishing trip of the year.


This guy is the most faithful fisherman of all. He didn't leave his dad's side all day long.


I love that Isaac is so sweet to Abby. He enjoys teaching her new things and being her big brother (most of the time).


I love living in the mountains and having such beautiful places like this to spend our days.


Every little girl should have a pink barbie pole to go fishing with....


He can cast his own pole, just look at him in action!!!!

The first catch of the day!


That's one good looking trout Isaac!


What an awesome dad Justin is!


Abby thought the sandy beach was the best part of the day!

Everyone had to inspect the fish.


The best part was that I didn't have to touch a thing. Thank you sweetie!


It looks like a "BIG ONE"


Even mom caught a fish. More like, I looked over at the pole sitting next to me as it was sliding into the water. Lucky I guess :)

1 comments:

Rach said...

Oh my gosh, you guys are so stinking cute!! Where was this? And I love all the kids faces as they inspect the fish. What cuties!