Sunday, May 29, 2011

She's An Artist

I know, I know....all parents marvel at the brilliance that is their own offspring. Having said that, I truly believe this little lady (although she looks more like a boy in this photo) is destined for greatness. There's not a moment of the day that you won't find her without pen and paper in hand. This chick loves to create!

This photo should give you new respect for me, the one who has to try each and every morning to convince this chica to do something with her hair before school. Oh boy, that's always a rough part of my day! And, since it's almost Summer and the boys don't wear their shirts sometimes she's taken the attitude that wearing her shirt is "optional".


I love every single little masterpiece....I wish I could keep them all. Just watch out, "Abby Hill Abigail" is going to climb some mountains for sure!

0 comments: