Friday, January 30, 2009

Funny Hill Kid Quote #5

I have to start this post out by saying YEAH LOST! We are thrilled the time has come for Season 5. Isaac is addicted just as much as we are! Well, we were snuggling in our room the other night watching Lost. I was cozy in between Justin and Isaac. Isaac was extra cuddly and look at me and said, "Mom, I sure am getting romantic in my older age." Of course Justin and I both busted up laughing. He is such a sweet and tender soul. I then asked him what he thought it meant to be "romantic". His reply was, "well mom you know, it's when you're all slow and nice and stuff." This kid is way tooooo much like his father. I then told him that he's only allowed to be romantic with me. Watch out girlllllzzzzz! Muah!

1 comments:

Becky said...

That kid is a crack up. Romantic. . . Gabe doesn't even know that word! What are you teaching your children? j-k. I love your fort, I want to come play as soon as we have healthy children. lol B