Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Reflections


Here is a photo of Isaac with his teacher Mrs. Headman. I strongly encouraged him to participate in the reflections program this year. He was frustrated with me and did so with a bit of irritation. He made a really awesome picture and called it, "The Dragon's Castle". I explained to him that everyone should make some kind of contribution. He was the only child in all the Kindergarten classes who submitted anything. As a reward, he got to have ice cream with the principal and came home that day so excited and so willing to thank me for encouraging him. In addition, he got to go up in front of his school and accept an award. Way to go Isaac!

3 comments:

Jaime said...

Way to go, Isaac! And way to go for being a good parent--wish I had done that!

dana liston said...

Isaac is so adorable. I am glad he participated in reflections-with some encouragement from mom!

Nicole Hill said...

Hurrah! Good job handsome!! We love reflections!!!