Saturday, January 10, 2009

HEADSTANDS.....

Well, thanks to our Yoga Masters compassion and skill, I am going to soon be well on my way to accomplishing goal #5.....she showed me the proper way to get into the headstand yoga position at class this morning. I went home immediately and tried to show Jus and the kids but was to fatigued from class to get the job done. Then Justin had fun showing me the proper military way to stand on your head...who knew???? Thanks Jen for all you do and for your willingness to share with all the yoga illiterates in our ward. I have a feeling I will be standing on my head a lot more in 2009!

1 comments:

JENNE said...

You will be passing me up in no time. Headstands are one of the fun things about Yoga. I love that I am strong enough to do these fun things. It took me awhile, and I am loving it!
Jen